[imp] Questions and Problems

Dave g00ru@cyberedge.net
Wed, 19 Jun 2002 08:59:00 -0500

Hello I am using IMP 3.1 with php 4.1.2, and storing user preferences to
a mysql db, everything works fine except one bug and a couple questions.
When there is no mail in the user mailbox this message is displayed.
Warning: Mailbox is empty (errflg=1) in Unknown on line 0

Also I am using pop-3 for grabbing mail off the server, the server is
vpopmail. I was wondering is there a way to allow my users to manage
their folders, or am I going to have to switch to IMAP? And one last
request, am I going to have to install Turba so that they can use an
address book?

Thanks a lot,
Dave