[imp] New Install - not sending

Scott Friedman scott@freedyhome.com
Tue, 25 Jun 2002 16:56:17 -0400

Hi All

I'm new to IMP - I installed it on a Red Hat 7.3 box running Postfix and Qpopper as
the POP3 Daemon.  I was successful in insatlling Horde and PHP - here are all my versions

IMP - 3.1
php-4.1.2-7
php-pgsql-4.1.2-7
asp2php-0.76.2-1
php-devel-4.1.2-7
asp2php-gtk-0.76.2-1
php-ldap-4.1.2-7
php-imap-4.1.2-7
php-4.1.2-0horde1

Everything works to the point that I can hit it via a browser, log in, and read mail.  When I try to send mail
it just doesn't get sent.  I don't see anything in /var/log/messages or /var/log/maillog.  I verified it is pointing
to my sendmail binary in the right spot for sending out email.

Can someone assist me further in where to look for possible error messages, or would like any of my config
files.

Thank you.

Scott J. Friedman, MCSE CCNA CCSE
email : scott@freedyhome.com