[imp] How to re-compose a login string user@domain ?

Nicolas Foucou foucou@cdc.u-cergy.fr
Wed, 26 Jun 2002 18:25:24 +0200

Hi all,

I'm sorry, but I tried to find a solution to my problem without success.

My problem is that I've to propose to my users to check their mail trought IMP/HORDE.
But, the mailhost  (IMAP4 1.0) deliver mail for numerous maildomains and need a complete user@domain user string.

I really want that when they've filled user field, passwd field and selected their proper mailhost in the LOGIN page of IMP, it work.
For the moment they have to put user@domain in the user field and select the good mailhost. It's a little bit redondant because the information about maildomain is already put in the imp/config/server.php file!!!

I want to know if it's possible to recompose this kind of user string automaticaly with IMP 3.0 HORDE 2.1 ? and where (in which files?) does I have to make the change for ?

thank by advance and thank for the great work you made.

--
Nicolas Foucou