[imp] Fwd: [core] IMP... well...

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Wed, 26 Jun 2002 13:11:11 -0400

----- Forwarded message from sgoldberger567@altran-europe.be -----
    Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 18:50:56 +0200 (CEST)
    From: Sara Goldberger <sgoldberger567@altran-europe.be>
 Subject: [core] IMP... well...
      To: core@horde.org

Guys,
I realise you have done a lot of impressive coding in ways I will never
understand but as a rather high-level user there are a few features I miss -
 or
I simply haven't found them...

1. How do I _automatically_ manage my mail? I don't want to have to click
and
point myself but want to use filters.

2. Update my address book, I have some 450 addresses in my current address
book
and don't really fancy the idea of copying and pasting one by one...

3. How do I check new mail? Or is this done automatically?

Best and thanks,

Sara Goldberger
Consultant

I read my mail at irregular intervals. If you need to get in touch with me
urgently, please call 00 32 495 24 31 00

----- End forwarded message -----

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>