[imp] How to re-compose a login string user@domain ?

Nicolas Foucou foucou@cdc.u-cergy.fr
Wed, 26 Jun 2002 20:27:55 +0200

Hi Edwin,

Thank for the answer.... but in fact it's a little bit more complex in my case.
My IMP/HORDE server is not the mailserver.
So, I try to describe my conf now :

My IMP/HORDE server (only web server) permits to connecting on all the mailservers we manage.
In those, there's only one mailserver (serving for the moment 4 maildomain but normally more in few weeks) needing user@domain imapuser string login !
Other ones no need that.

So I'd like to, specially for this one, make something looking like $imp['hook']['vinfo'] script .

I doesn't know how to get the values put in imp/config/server.php (where I already said that for this mailhost the maildomain is... in the maildomain field)  and use it to recompose the imapuser login only for the maildomain the server work.

exemple :

the server is called
 "Mailhost eco" for the eco.u-cergy.fr maildomain
 "Mailhost lsh" for the lsh.u-cergy.fr maildomain
..etc...

the user toto (who received is mail on eco.u-cergy.fr) have to type toto@eco.u-cergy.fr in the login field AND have to select "Mailhost eco" in the servers ComboBox. But, in the file imp/config/servers.php there is :

$servers['eco'] = array(
        'name' => 'Mailhost eco',
        'server' => 'mailhost.eco.u-cergy.fr',
        'protocol' => 'imap',
        'port' => '143',
        'folders' => '',
        'namespace' => 'INBOX.',
        'maildomain' => 'eco.u-cergy.fr',
        'smtphost' => 'mailhost.eco.u-cergy.fr',
        'realm' => 'u-cergy.fr',
        'preferred' => ''
);

So... It's terribly redondant no ?????