[imp] Possible design problem

John C. Amodeo amodeo@admin.rutgers.edu
Wed, 26 Jun 2002 17:17:49 -0400

Chuck.

Now I see what that field is used for.  Never knew that....

Next problem, if I go switching all the realms, then users are going to loose
their info the next time they log in.  Is there a way I can go through the sql
db's by hand and append the realm information onto the uid field?  Will this
work? Or is a whole bunch of random data generated to tie everything together
that is basically going to hose all user's settings and address books?

This is on a production system, so I have to be careful with what I do...

Thanks,
-John