[imp] question

Thu, 27 Jun 2002 09:20:06 -0500

Quoting Klemen Humerca <klemen@humerca.com>:

> Hello!
>
> Can someone tell me how to switch on Folder manager? I just installed 3.1
> version and I can't see any other folders than inbox...

Do you have folder subscription enabled?  If so, subscribe to the
other folders.  Try "show unsubscribed" or whatever it is in the
folders view.  If not, check the folders settings in horde/imp/config/servers.php
and make sure they are set correctly for your imap server.

I assume you are using imap and not pop3 (which doesn't support folders).

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

harmless among the rank and file, but when management is afflicted the damage