[imp] Fwd: IMP Documentation

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Thu, 27 Jun 2002 13:33:42 -0400

----- Forwarded message from Reginald.Muchsel@uni-konstanz.de -----
    Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 15:09:30 +0200
    From: Reginald Muchsel <Reginald.Muchsel@uni-konstanz.de>
 Subject: IMP Documentation
      To: chuck@horde.org

Dear Chuck,

at the University of Konstanz we finally switched to IMP-Webmail for our
8.000 students.  IMP/Horde sure is a great program, but we are all new
here to PHP/Horde and IMP and would like a deeper understanding.
"IMP is a collection of PHP Scripts" is just not enough... Could you
give us some advice on where documentation on IMP - the main functions
of the PHP scripts, the basics of what happens when a users tries to login
and
what happens then - is to be found? Is there a book we could buy?

Regards,
Reginald

Dr. Reginald Muchsel            Phone: +49-7531-88-2643
Computer Center                 FAX:   +49-7531-88-3739
Universitaet Konstanz           E-Mail: Reginald.Muchsel@uni-konstanz.de
D-78457 Konstanz, Germany

----- End forwarded message -----

-chuck