[imp] Horde Preferences using ldap on RedHat 7.3 and OpenLdap

Edwin Culp eculp@encontacto.net
Sat, 29 Jun 2002 17:19:25 -0700

Quoting "Suraj K. Rai" <surajrai@yahoo.com>:

 | Hi all,
 |
 | I tried to setup horde to use ldap preferences but got the following error
 | when I tried to login to imp:
 |
 |     Warning: Undefined index: hordeprefs in
 | /var/www/html/horde-2.1/lib/Prefs/ldap.php on line 323
 |     Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in
 | /var/www/html/horde-2.1/lib/Prefs/ldap.php on line 329
 |     Warning: LDAP: modify operation could not be completed. in
 | /var/www/html/horde-2.1/lib/Prefs/ldap.php on line 415
 |     Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output
 | started at /var/www/html/horde-2.1/lib/Prefs/ldap.php:323) in
 | /var/www/html/horde-2.1/imp-3.1/redirect.php on line 84

I'm not sure this is the same but the first time a new user using ldap
for prefs logs in to imp the following message is generated:

Notice: Undefined index: hordeprefs in /usr/src/horde/lib/Prefs/ldap.php on line 351

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in
/usr/src/horde/lib/Prefs/ldap.php on line 357

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started
at /usr/src/horde/lib/Prefs/ldap.php:351) in /usr/src/horde/lib/Maintenance.php
on line 567

A shift/reload on the browser solves the problem because the user now
has default prefs registered in ldap, at least that is what I think it
is:-)

Your messages are different but then I'm using head so it may be the same.

ed