[imp] Horde Preferences using ldap on RedHat 7.3 and OpenLdap

Suraj Rai surajrai@yahoo.com
Sun, 30 Jun 2002 13:42:14 +0900 (JST)

On Sat, 29 Jun 2002, Edwin Culp wrote:
> I'm not sure this is the same but the first time a new user using ldap
> for prefs logs in to imp the following message is generated:
>
> Notice: Undefined index: hordeprefs in /usr/src/horde/lib/Prefs/ldap.php on line 351
>
> Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in
> /usr/src/horde/lib/Prefs/ldap.php on line 357
>
> Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started
> at /usr/src/horde/lib/Prefs/ldap.php:351) in /usr/src/horde/lib/Maintenance.php
> on line 567
>
> A shift/reload on the browser solves the problem because the user now
> has default prefs registered in ldap, at least that is what I think it
> is:-)
>
> Your messages are different but then I'm using head so it may be the same.

I see that the ldap database in /var/lib/ldap has not been created for
horde preferences.  Is there some initialization process for creating the
database?  The documentation for ldap preferences is pretty much
non-existant...:(

Thanks

S.r.