[imp] Horde Preferences using ldap on RedHat 7.3 and OpenLdap

Suraj K. Rai surajrai@yahoo.com
Mon, 1 Jul 2002 01:25:00 +0900

----- Original Message -----
From: "Lee" <lee@disinfo.com>
To: "'Suraj K. Rai'" <surajrai@yahoo.com>; <imp@lists.horde.org>
Sent: Monday, July 01, 2002 12:22 AM
Subject: RE: [imp] Horde Preferences using ldap on RedHat 7.3 and OpenLdap

> Suraj,
> Try running tail -f /openldap/log/file (/var/log/syslog or
> /var/log/messages usually) while you attempt to login to imp. If you
> don't get any output in the log file, up the loglevel to 10 in
> slapd.conf andn retry. What debug messages do you get?

Hi Lee,

I am trying to get the debg info but for some reason nothing is being spit
out on to syslog.  I changed the loglevel to 10 as you suggested and that
did nothing.  I looked at the manpage for slapd.conf and it does not show 10
as a loglevel so I changed it to 1 and that did nothing either.  I am using
openldap server 2.0.23 in Redhat 7.3...

Thanks in advance for your help.

S.r.