[imp] Horde Preferences using ldap on RedHat 7.3 and OpenLdap

Lee lee@disinfo.com
Sun, 30 Jun 2002 11:22:53 -0400

Suraj,
Try running tail -f /openldap/log/file (/var/log/syslog or
/var/log/messages usually) while you attempt to login to imp. If you
don't get any output in the log file, up the loglevel to 10 in
slapd.conf andn retry. What debug messages do you get?

-----Original Message-----
From: imp-bounces@lists.horde.org [mailto:imp-bounces@lists.horde.org]
On Behalf Of Suraj K. Rai
Sent: Saturday, June 29, 2002 6:00 PM
To: imp@lists.horde.org
Subject: [imp] Horde Preferences using ldap on RedHat 7.3 and OpenLdap

Hi all,

I tried to setup horde to use ldap preferences but got the following
error
when I tried to login to imp:

    Warning: Undefined index: hordeprefs in
/var/www/html/horde-2.1/lib/Prefs/ldap.php on line 323
    Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in
/var/www/html/horde-2.1/lib/Prefs/ldap.php on line 329
    Warning: LDAP: modify operation could not be completed. in
/var/www/html/horde-2.1/lib/Prefs/ldap.php on line 415
    Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by
(output
started at /var/www/html/horde-2.1/lib/Prefs/ldap.php:323) in
/var/www/html/horde-2.1/imp-3.1/redirect.php on line 84

What am I doing wrong?  I have included the horde.schema file in
slapd.conf
and made sure the acls are properly setup...

Thanks for your help.

S.r.