[imp] problem with filtering words in in-line attachments

Sun, 30 Jun 2002 11:39:55 -0500

CVS HEAD as of yesterday...  Not sure about other versions (but I can
check an older version if desired).

I turned on the filtering of words in IMP, and when I get a single part mail
message the words are indeed filtered.  But when I get a MIME message composed
of multiple parts, it displays the message parts in-line (which I desire) but
without filtering the words.

In this particular case, the message is filtered, but any bounces generated
due to the message which come back to postmaster as multipart messages are
not filtered...

I can bounce some messages to anyone who wants to see what I'm seeing.
I'm not sure if this action is right or wrong, but my guess is it is wrong
and it should still be filtered in the postmaster bounce messages.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

harmless among the rank and file, but when management is afflicted the damage