[imp] New install not sending - Third repost

Scott Friedman scott@freedyhome.com
Sun, 30 Jun 2002 14:10:53 -0400

I have posted this to this list twice and nobody has responded,
and I was told this was where to go for help.. will someone please assist?

Hi All

I'm new to IMP - I installed it on a Red Hat 7.3 box running Postfix and Qpopper as
the POP3 Daemon.  I was successful in insatlling Horde and PHP - here are all my \
versions

IMP - 3.1
php-4.1.2-7
php-pgsql-4.1.2-7
asp2php-0.76.2-1
php-devel-4.1.2-7
asp2php-gtk-0.76.2-1
php-ldap-4.1.2-7
php-imap-4.1.2-7
php-4.1.2-0horde1

Everything works to the point that I can hit it via a browser, log in, and read mail. \
When I try to send mail it just doesn't get sent.  I don't see anything in \
/var/log/messages or /var/log/maillog.  I verified it is pointing to my sendmail \
binary in the right spot for sending out email.

Can someone assist me further in where to look for possible error messages, or would \
like any of my config files.

Thank you.