[imp] Filter by Header

Dan Wilson dan@acucore.com
Mon, 1 Jul 2002 10:35:41 -0600

I noticed in the archives that someone mentioned that filters by headers might
be implemented.  I'm in need of this functionality soon and was wondering if
there is any ETA.

I suppose if someone would point me in the right direction, I could put
together some type of a patch, but I haven't done much with the horde/imp code.

I looked at the mailbox.php and it looks like filtering is done with the
imap_search function, however that function doesn't allow for searching on
headers.  Is there something else we can use?

Any direction would be appreciated.

-Dan