[imp] Filter by Header

Michael M Slusarz slusarz@bigworm.colorado.edu
Mon, 1 Jul 2002 11:37:50 -0600

Quoting Dan Wilson <dan@acucore.com>:

| I noticed in the archives that someone mentioned that filters by headers
| might
| be implemented.  I'm in need of this functionality soon and was wondering
| if
| there is any ETA.

The plan is (was) to move all filtering code to a IMP_Filter class.  I will
eventually be getting around to this (I hope) but if someone wants to
start, that's fine.  I personally would prefer that no "patches" or "hacks"
be implemented since the filtering code will get pretty hairy very fast -
any future work should be consolidated into a single location.

michael

Michael Slusarz [slusarz@bigworm.colorado.edu]
The University of Colorado at Boulder