[imp] IMP will not show email ( but The calendar will work and also the memo system )

Ian Miller imiller@bsd.uchicago.edu
Tue, 02 Jul 2002 02:23:06 -0500

I Have installed horde-2.1 imp-3.1 running on solaris system with apache
1.3.26 amd php 4.2.1
other than php not liking ldap (open or netscape's) things seem to have
compiled or and I can run the test.php
page.  After I login and try and view the mail box or click on the option
icon I get a popup download window asking for a location to download a php
file or my mailbox.  I have spent far to many hours on this, there has got
to be something wrong with php and solaris. ( several different systems and
one died in testing )

a) has anyone seen this behavior before
b) does anyone know of a fix.