[imp] IMP will not show email ( but The calendar will work and also the memo system )

Darci Antônio Tartari dtartari@portoriogrande.com.br
Tue, 2 Jul 2002 07:51:24 -0300

Yes, I had a similar problem. Then I recompiled php then the problem stops ! Do
not ask me what happened that it starts to working good because I do not know !

Darci Tartari