FW: [imp] [OT] Disclaimers

Chris Noden chris.noden@monstermob.com
Tue, 2 Jul 2002 14:19:58 +0100

Jon Parise wrote:
<SNIP>
....In short, disclaimers like this are just plain silly.  They only
serve
to bloat network traffic (much like this message ...)...
</SNIP>

I agree Jon, and I apologise to all members of the mailing list for the
nasty disclaimer that appears at the bottom of all my postings.  It is
beyond my control - added by our mail router upon leaving our intranet.

Unfortunately our company is a member of FAST - which in the UK means we
MUST include a disclaimer on all our outgoing email.  To leave it off
opens the company to potential legal recourse should the content of the
email be misconstrued or be of a "un-business-like" manner.

On a related issue - you did not answer my question.  But I have managed
to get IMP to let me login now - hooray.

Chris Noden
chris.noden@monstermob.com

This message is intended exclusively for the individual(s) to whom it is
addressed and may contain information that is privileged, or
confidential. If you are not the addressee, you must not read, use or
disclose the contents of this e-mail. If you receive this e-mail in
error, please advise us immediately and delete the e-mail.

Monstermob Limited has taken every reasonable precaution to ensure that any
attachment to this e-mail has been swept for viruses. However, Monstermob
cannot accept liability for any damage sustained as a result of software
viruses and would advise that you carry out your own virus checks before
opening any attachment.