[imp] Problems Using Redirected Logout

Brad Vedders veddebra@aquinas.edu
Tue, 2 Jul 2002 14:12:59 -0400 (EDT)

I updated to the latest CVS today and I am now having problems with the
redirect on logout to a different page option.  I have been unable to
determine a pattern but it is occurring about 65% of the time.  I get the
following  errors:

Notice: Unexpected end of serialized data in /var/test/horde/lib/Auth.php
on line 232

Notice: unserialize() failed at offset 0 of 35 bytes in
/var/test/horde/lib/Auth.php on line 232

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /var/test/horde/lib/Auth.php:232) in
/var/test/horde/imp/login.php on line 86

The logout stops obviously with this message and doesn't actually get
redirected.

Thanks,

Brad Vedders, Network Systems Administrator
Aquinas College, Grand Rapids, MI 49506
=>phone (616) 459-8281 x3743
=>email veddebra@aquinas.edu