[imp] Behavior after delete & login actions

Dan Wilson dan@acucore.com
Fri, 5 Jul 2002 00:14:53 -0600

I've updated daily since the issues started...  I just assumed that someone
would fix them.

Ok... seeing as it's working correctly for others, what are some things I can
do to figure out what's going on with my install.  Do I need to remove all my
preferences from my database?  I'd really rather not do that because then I
have to enter all my identites back in.  Is there a way I can selectively
remove certain preferences that might be interfering with these features?  Any
tips on how to recognize those prefs in the db would be greatly appreciated.

-Dan