[imp] Behavior after delete & login actions

Dan Wilson dan@acucore.com
Fri, 5 Jul 2002 09:24:09 -0600

Ok... I figured out the running filters at login.  I had switched my initial
view to be the folder list instead of the INBOX, and that broke that feature.
Is it supposed to only work when your initial view is the INBOX?  If so, the
wording needs to be changed.

Still no success in finding the fix for the returning to the inbox after a
delete though.

Any help with that would be appreciated!

Thanks,
-Dan