[imp] New User has Questions

Sun, 7 Jul 2002 07:53:03 -0500

Quoting Jill Shanmugasundaram <jill@artfulbee.com>:

> Hi all...
>
> So far I am loving IMP, but I do have a couple of questions that I didn't see
> answers for in the FAQ.
>
> 1) How do I get my sent mail to go into my sent folder?

Go to the Options settings, select Personal Information, Edit your identities,
select your default identity (or whatever) in the top selection box, and
then check the box "Save sent mail" and then if needed set your sent
mail folder in the selection box below that.

> 2) Is there a preference somewhere for accepting mail in HTML format?

This is in the Admin FAQ.  It is perhaps hard to find as it is in a
discussion of attachements and not just about html attachments or MIME
parts.  But see:

http://www.horde.org/faq/admin/print.php#c14

for general info.  Note the warning about enabling html display -- this is
very dangerous if you are not otherwise filtering your html email parts!

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

harmless among the rank and file, but when management is afflicted the damage