[imp] New User has Questions

Rene Lund Jensen lundeman@tbkol.dk
Sun, 7 Jul 2002 14:54:03 +0200

> So far I am loving IMP, but I do have a couple of questions that I didn't
see
> answers for in the FAQ.
>
> 1) How do I get my sent mail to go into my sent folder?

You do not tell which version of IMP you are using, but with the newest
release, the sent mail folder can be set in options, under identities.
You can have different sent mail folders for each identity, or you can set a
default in imp/config/prefs.php and lock that to make it sidewide.

> 2) Is there a preference somewhere for accepting mail in HTML format?

I can't remember exactly where to set this, but you can set IMP to show HTML
mails inline, somewhere in the MIME framework.

--

René Jensen
lundeman@tbkol.dk