[imp] lib/folders.php - Does not Sort by Alpha

Jan Schneider jan@horde.org
Mon, 8 Jul 2002 14:08:17 +0200

Zitat von Rodolfo Segleau <segleaur@mechanus.org>:

> Well guys, I took some time out to look into this and I am not sure why
> the
> function is not actually sorting the folders in either the folder
> maintanence
> screen or the drop down lists.
> The pattern that it does sort it by is create date. Even with the
> maintanence
> procedures, the renamed sent-mail-(%date%) and the new sent-mail folder
> get
> appended at the end of the folder list. Has anyone else encountered this
> problem? I know Jan tried to help me out about a month ago on it,
> pointing me
> to the php files, but I could not find anything wrong in the code itself.
>
> Perhaps it's a problem with Linux / Alpha?

If I remember correctly I heared someone saying that all sorting functions
are broken in a certain PHP release on Tru64. Perhaps you're also affected
by this bug. I guess the PHP guys can give you more help.

Jan.