[imp] Bugs or configuration errors? (RFC 822 linebreaks.

Michael M Slusarz slusarz@bigworm.colorado.edu
Mon, 8 Jul 2002 09:15:06 -0600

Quoting Chris Hastie <lists@oak-wood.co.uk>:

| So Imp is sending <LF> only after the header and text body lines, but
| the lines making up the Base64 attachment are being sent with <CRLF>
| endings. Postfix seems able to deal with one or the other, but not both
| in the same message.

Cool - cause I've already fixed this :)  The problem is that PHP's
chunk_split() function by default will add "\r\n" to the end of each line.
I just told it to use "\n" as the EOL instead.

This has been fixed in HEAD for a week - I'll add the change to RELENG
right now.

michael

Michael Slusarz [slusarz@bigworm.colorado.edu]
The University of Colorado at Boulder