[imp] Behavior after delete & login actions

Dan Wilson dan@acucore.com
Tue, 9 Jul 2002 14:27:44 -0600

Sweet... looks like everything is working as expected for the login now.

But I still am having an issue with the behavior after I delete a message.  I
have my prefs set to not return to the mailbox, but it does.

To reiterate, this started happening ~2 weeks ago.  I'm not sure what date
exactly.  But since then, it doesn't matter what I select for the
preference "Return to the mailbox listing after deleting, moving, or copying a
message?".  If I check it, it returns to the mailbox. If I uncheck it, it
returns to the mailbox.  I can't get it to advance to the next email in the
mailbox.

If I remember correctly, this issue started when a developer was working on
some sorting issues, but that doesn't mean they are related.

-Dan