[imp] Behavior after delete & login actions

Michael M Slusarz slusarz@bigworm.colorado.edu
Tue, 9 Jul 2002 15:04:53 -0600

Quoting Dan Wilson <dan@acucore.com>:

| To reiterate, this started happening ~2 weeks ago.  I'm not sure what
| date
| exactly.  But since then, it doesn't matter what I select for the
| preference "Return to the mailbox listing after deleting, moving, or
| copying a
| message?".  If I check it, it returns to the mailbox. If I uncheck it, it
| returns to the mailbox.  I can't get it to advance to the next email in
| the
| mailbox.

Check to make sure your preferences are getting updated.  The only way it
will return you to the mailbox (and _not_ display an error) after deleting
is via this line in message.php:

    if ($prefs->getValue('mailbox_return')) {

If mailbox_return has a non-zero value, it will return.  Thus, for whatever
reason, your value for mailbox_return is non-zero.

This has nothing at all to do with sorting or anything like that.

michael

Michael Slusarz [slusarz@bigworm.colorado.edu]
The University of Colorado at Boulder