[imp]translation not appearing?

Thomas -Balu- Walter tw@itreff.de
Wed, 10 Jul 2002 19:10:12 +0200

Hi,

I've installed my first fresh horde/imp (+turba because it is a
requirement too) right now and I am wondering why I don't get german
messages.

The translations are there, the pages include a <html lang="de-DE"> and
the helps are german too. horde/test.php tells me "Gettext Support: Yes"
and I have gettext (+gettext-el) installed on my basic Debian woody-box.

Any suggestions what I am missing / doing wrong?

     Balu
--
"I sense much NT in you. NT leads to Blue Screen, Blue Screen leads to
downtime, downtime leads to suffering. NT is the path to the Dark Side."