[imp]deleting sent-mail or Trash

Thomas -Balu- Walter tw@itreff.de
Wed, 10 Jul 2002 20:58:59 +0200

I've just tried to delete the folders sent-mail and Trash which resulted
in an empty Page "<body></body>".

sent-mail was not visible then anymore (until my next re-login) and the
folder-list top right still contained it.

The folders should not be deletable. Also it should be checked if they
appear in the options - Filters, Trash-Folder-setting,... e.g.)

     Balu
--
Ein Betriebssystem sie zu knechten, sie alle zu finden,
ins Dunkle zu treiben und ewig zu binden,