[imp] (no subject)

Bryan H nve_this@yahoo.com
Wed, 10 Jul 2002 17:35:57 -0700 (PDT)

I deleted my horde/imp and started over on my server.
'm running a myswql back end.  I installed
MySQL-3.23.51 and MySQL-Server-3.23.51 and I went to
the localhost/horde/test.php and this is what I got:
Horde Versions

    * Horde: 2.1

PHP Version

    * View phpinfo() screen
    * PHP Version: 4.1.2
    * PHP Major Version: 4.1
    * PHP Minor Version: 2
    * PHP Version Classification: release
* You are running a supported version of PHP.

PHP Module Capabilities

    * FTP Support: Yes
    * Gettext Support: Yes
    * IMAP Support: Yes
    * LDAP Support: Yes
    * MCAL Support: No
    * Mcrypt Support: No
    * MySQL Support: No
    * PostgreSQL Support: No
    * XML Support: Yes

Miscellaneous PHP Settings

    * short_open_tag enabled: Yes
    * magic_quotes_runtime set to Off: Yes
    * file_uploads enabled: No
    * file_uploads must be enabled for some features
like sending emails with IMP.

PHP Sessions

    * Session counter: 1
    * To unregister the session: click here

PEAR

    * PEAR - Yes
    * Recent PEAR - Yes
    * Mail::RFC822 - Yes
    * Log - Yes
    * DB - Yes

Why does it say that I don't have MySQL support when I
have MySQL and the packages installed?  I encountered
this error before and I can't remember what I did to
fix it.  Can anyone help?  Thanks.

-Bryan

--- Eric Rostetter <eric.rostetter@physics.utexas.edu>