[imp] (no subject)

Wed, 10 Jul 2002 18:02:13 -0500

Quoting Bryan H <nve_this@yahoo.com>:

> I just reinstalled my RedHat 7.3 server and am trying
[...]
> I get the following error message.
>
> A fatal error has occurred:
>
> DB Error: extension not found
>
> [line 102 of /var/www/html/horde/lib/Prefs/sql.php]

You have configured Horde to use a database backend (not sure which).
But your php doesn't have the database extension loaded for some reason.
Possible reasons are:

1) You didn't load the php RPM for that database (php-mysql, php-pgsql, etc)
2) You loaded the RPM, but the module isn't loaded in your apache config file
   (LoadModule directive in httpd.conf for example)

If #1, load the RPM (and restart apache)
If #2, add the needed lines, and restart apache

The Horde test.php file should tell you if it is found or not...

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

harmless among the rank and file, but when management is afflicted the damage