[imp] (no subject)

Robert H. Bliss rbliss@blisster.com
Wed, 10 Jul 2002 22:57:11 -0400 (EDT)

Hi:

     Some time ago I upgraded my servers to RH7.2 linux and at that time
   upgraded imp to 2.2.7. When I did this I started to get a bothersome bug
   that escaped both single and double quotes ie \"example\" this is
   especially
   annoying when the quotes appear in the \"To\" line.

     I tried 2.2.8 but this did not fix the problem so I bit the bullet and
   installed 3.1 I more or less have this working and it does appear to fix
   the quoteing problem but has introduced the following which for testing
   purposes I have gotten around by adding \"ip address of my server entry\"
   to my /etc/hosts file (not an acceptable solution)

     When I go from www.myserver.com to www.myserver.com/horde/imp/ something
   changes www.myserver.com/horde/imp/ to entry/horde/imp/

     I have looked at a lot of the config files etc. and although there are
   lots of words entry and $entry I have not spotted where this is happening.

     Any help is appeciated even a quick fix for 2.2.7\'s quote problem would
     work for me.

       Thanks

        Bob