[imp] problems with 3.1

Martín Marqués martin@bugs.unl.edu.ar
Thu, 11 Jul 2002 08:27:17 -0300

I'm having 2 problems with IMP-3.1, starting with a stange redirection to my
workstation (each time I tried to open IMP it redirected me to my local
machine). That looks like it's not happening anymore (ssl badly configured).

The other problem  is that when I try to logging it fails, and I get this in
my maillog. What's wrong?

Jul 11 08:26:28 math imapd[22784]: imap service init from 127.0.0.1
Jul 11 08:26:28 math imapd[22784]: Command stream end of file, while reading
line user=??? host=UNKNOWN

Saludos... :-)

--
Porqué usar una base de datos relacional cualquiera,
si podés usar PostgreSQL?