[imp] problems with 3.1

Martín Marqués martin@bugs.unl.edu.ar
Thu, 11 Jul 2002 09:06:22 -0300

On Jue 11 Jul 2002 08:27, Martín Marqués wrote:
> I'm having 2 problems with IMP-3.1, starting with a stange redirection to
> my workstation (each time I tried to open IMP it redirected me to my local
> machine). That looks like it's not happening anymore (ssl badly
> configured).
>
> The other problem  is that when I try to logging it fails, and I get this
> in my maillog. What's wrong?
>
> Jul 11 08:26:28 math imapd[22784]: imap service init from 127.0.0.1
> Jul 11 08:26:28 math imapd[22784]: Command stream end of file, while
> reading line user=??? host=UNKNOWN

Running test.php I got this error while checking the IMAP server:

PHP IMAP Support Test

 server="localhost" user="martin" mailbox="{localhost:143}INBOX"

 Warning: Couldn't open stream {localhost:143}INBOX in
 /u/var/www/html/horde/imp/test.php on line 157

 Warning: Supplied argument is not a valid imap resource in
 /u/var/www/html/horde/imp/test.php on line 158
 INBOX has messages ( new recent)
 Warning: Supplied argument is not a valid imap resource in
 /u/var/www/html/horde/imp/test.php on line 160

Also, with konqueror I just keep getting timeouts.

--
Porqué usar una base de datos relacional cualquiera,
si podés usar PostgreSQL?