[imp] Behavior after delete & login actions

Michael M Slusarz slusarz@bigworm.colorado.edu
Thu, 11 Jul 2002 09:59:18 -0600

Quoting Dan Wilson <dan@acucore.com>:

| Is there another place where it would be redirected to the mailbox?
|
| Just by way of info, I have the setting to toss it into a trash folder
| when I
| delete, not just delete in the current folder.  Perhaps that is why
| others
| haven't seen this behavior.

This is my exact setup and I'm not running into this problem - nor have i
heard anyone else with this problem.  If something is screwy with either
PHP or IMAP, it _might_ cause these problems - you might want to try
recompiling them?  The only way message.php will dump you back to
mailbox.php is the following:

1.) delete/copy/move and the pref 'mailbox_return' is set
    (Not your case)
2.) The current index is invalid
    (This would output an error message on the top of mailbox.php)
3.) You have deleted/copied/moved the last message in your mailbox
    (This is possible since it won't print any error messages in
     mailbox.php)

I would check #3 - how are you sorting your messages?  I sort by arrival or
thread and i have not had a single problem with the sorting code in the
last few weeks.

michael

Michael Slusarz [slusarz@bigworm.colorado.edu]
The University of Colorado at Boulder