[imp] Behavior after delete & login actions

Dan Wilson dan@acucore.com
Tue, 9 Jul 2002 16:19:28 -0600

It doesn't look like that is where it's getting sent to the mailbox.  I
changed the following code within the DELETE_MESSAGES case:

case DELETE_MESSAGES:
    $imp_message->delete()
    if ($prefs->getValue('mailbox_return')) {
        echo $prefs->getValue('mailbox_return');
        exit;
        header('Location: ' . Horde::addParameter(Horde::applicationUrl
('mailbox.php', true), 'start=' . $imp_message->getMessageIndex()));
        exit;
    }
    break;

But nothing happened when I deleted an email.  It just went right on through.
It wasn't until I pulled my echo and exit outside of the if statement that it
actually output the mailbox_return value (which is 0).

Is there another place where it would be redirected to the mailbox?

Just by way of info, I have the setting to toss it into a trash folder when I
delete, not just delete in the current folder.  Perhaps that is why others
haven't seen this behavior.

Thanks for the help,

-Dan

PS.  Just to make sure, I deleted my imp directory and reloaded from CVS.  I
even went back through and re-copied my config files.  Still same thing.