[imp] Trash folder behavior

Michael M Slusarz slusarz@bigworm.colorado.edu
Thu, 11 Jul 2002 11:05:12 -0600

| When a user browses to their trash folder, and deletes messages in it,
| treating it like a normal mailbox, what should happen:
|
| a). The messages are marked as deleted, as in a normal mailbox.
| b). The messages are expunged immediately
| c). The user is asked to confirm permanent deletion of the messages.

I've implemented as follows: user is asked for confirmation, and the
messages are immediately deleted (essentially, it is c) -> b)).  This is a
compromise between "normal" folder behavior and, at least to me, the
desired action in a trash folder.

comments?

michael

Michael Slusarz [slusarz@bigworm.colorado.edu]