[imp] expired time logout

Darci Antônio Tartari dtartari@portoriogrande.com.br
Fri, 12 Jul 2002 08:25:03 -0300

I am using Horde 2.1, imp 3.1, php 4.2.1, cyrus-imap-2.0.16-2 with
postfix-20010228.8_1 and mysql-server-3.23.47 in a FreeBSD 4.5 box.

 After a long time (I dont know how long) the imp session have a expired time
log out. I think its related to security, is it?
 But when I try to log in again on that page it simple do not permit. I have to
close that page and reload a new one to get log in.
Is it a problem or I am not knowing how to configure horde ?
I am connecting in directly to imp page.

Is there anybody who could give me an idea ?

thanks in advance
--
Darci Tartari
http://www.portoriogrande.com.br

Enviado por Webmail do Porto do Rio Grande rodando
software livre IMP 3.1  http://horde.org/imp/