[imp] Option to Choose dictionaries

Darci Antônio Tartari dtartari@portoriogrande.com.br
Fri, 12 Jul 2002 08:48:43 -0300

I am using Horde 2.1, imp 3.1, php 4.2.1, cyrus-imap-2.0.16-2 with
postfix-20010228.8_1 and mysql-server-3.23.47 in a FreeBSD 4.5 box.

Is there a way to configure imp to choose which dictionaries to use when you are in
the compose window ?

Its a interesting feature we had in the old version imp-2.2.3 that we are still
using because the new installation is in test conditions nowadays. As you can
see, is not easy to me write in english, so the english dictionary helps me
every time. To do that, I have to change imp language configuration every time,
which is not  much elegant.
--
Darci Tartari
http://www.portoriogrande.com.br

Enviado por Webmail do Porto do Rio Grande rodando
software livre IMP 3.1  http://horde.org/imp/