[imp] IMP 3.1 on debian installation

KURZ Jurgen BRX/STI jurgen.kurz@francetelecom.com
Fri, 12 Jul 2002 14:32:09 +0200

Shure it is, I have :
#
# DirectoryIndex: Name of the file or files to use as a pre-written HTML

# directory index.  Separate multiple entries with spaces.
#
<IfModule mod_dir.c>
    DirectoryIndex index.html index.php3 index.php index.htm index.shtml
index.cgi
</IfModule>

#
# AccessFileName: The name of the file to look for in each directory
# for access control information.
#
AccessFileName .htaccess

Is this OK ?