[imp] Problem with IMP 2.2.7CVS

Ronald Bootsman freebsd@bootsman.net
Mon, 15 Jul 2002 08:31:33 +0200

Hello,

I recently installed the new PhP 4.1.2 with Apache 1.3.26 with Mysql 3.23.51 on
FreeBSD 4.3
Since then I cannot save my preferences anymore, when I save some in the
preferences IMP says that the changes have been saved. When I enter the same
option again the changes are gone. Before the update it all worked fine.

I cannot find any error's, ran the testscript to see if my database is
reachable and it is (the Hello world test, return code 9).
The silly thing is that when I go to Turba, I CAN insert an entry and it is
stored correctly.

The turba table is in the same database as the other horde tables.
I checked all settings in horde/config/horde.php, match them with the
turba/config/sources.php and there are no differences in connecting to the
database.

Can somebody help me with this problem or give some clues ?

Regards,

Ronald Bootsman