[imp] Messages mysteriously get deleted

Peter Sanchez psanchez@nmia.com
Mon, 15 Jul 2002 16:34:06 -0700

Hey all. I tried a search but couldnt find anything specifically
addressing this issue. This is a strange one and it only happens
occasionally.

Say I have 2 or 3 pages of emails (roughly 20 messages per page).. I go
and pick say.. 1st, 8th and 17th message to be deleted.. I delete them
and all of a sudden all the messages I havnt read have been deleted. Ive
only seen this happen 1 time and am unable to reproduce the issue. My
office manager has had it happen twice but its all at random. Trying to
get it to happen again doesnt work. Today we had it happen to a user. We
are running IMP 3.0, Horde 2.0 and Turba 1.0. Has anyone seen this
issue? Someone suggested to me I upgrade to 3.1, would that require an
upgrade of horde and turba as well? Thanks for any help!

Peter