Fwd: RE: [imp] PGP

Barry blclark@gci.net
Mon, 15 Jul 2002 20:44:20 -0800

Here are the versions that I am running,

Horde Versions
Horde: 3.0-cvs
IMP: 4.0-cvs (run IMP tests)
Turba: 2.0-cvs
Kronolith: 2.0-cvs
Troll: 0.0.4-cvs
Mnemo: 2.0-cvs
Nag: 2.0-cvs
Vacation: 2.0.1-cvs
Accounts: 2.0.1-cvs
Passwd: 2.0.1-cvs
Forwards: 2.0.1-cvs

I think that they are the latest from cvs, everything works fine except
when I click on PGP options it just goes to a blank white page.  I am
running ssl, it does go to this page via ssl.  The URL of this page is;
https://xxxxxxx.xx.xxx/horde/imp/pgp.php?Horde=b9e2d6aaceba55d8663c45c08
b08f3af  When I get the source from this blank page here is what I get;
<HTML><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html;
charset=iso-8859-1"></HEAD>
<BODY></BODY></HTML>

I am running Debian 3.0 and apache-ssl-1.3.26, php4-4.1.2  I am
obviously doing something wrong but I cannot figure out what it is, any
help would be appreciated.

Barry

| I have done this and when I click on PGP Options I just get a blank
| screen.  I was hoping that I was doing something wrong but I think
that
| I have done all that you have said in this message.  The only thing
that
| I could think of was that I set the path to gpg wrong but I just
checked
| it and it is correct.  Stumped
|
| Barry

Blank screens don't provide me much insight... perhaps you are not using
an
SSL connection?  PGP requires an SSL connection to work.  Also, have you

upgraded Horde to the latest CVS?

michael