[imp] PGP solved and how

Barry blclark@gci.net
Mon, 15 Jul 2002 22:44:14 -0800

Hello all, well with enough digging around I found out why when I
clicked on PGP options it only showed a blank page.  When you are in
mail options you must go to the Address Book options and make sure that;
Expand names in the compose window automatically in the background?  IS
checked.  This was also the problem with getting a blank window and
Expand Names not working, I also put My Addressbook into the Selected
Address Books: and also into, Choose the address book to use when adding
addresses.  Now I made all of these changes at the same time so I don't
know if just one of them would have given me the PGP Options page but
this is all that I did and it works now.  Thanks to everyone for all of
the suggestions.

Barry Clark