[imp] PGP solved and how

Michael M Slusarz slusarz@bigworm.colorado.edu
Tue, 16 Jul 2002 10:22:29 -0600

Quoting Barry <blclark@gci.net>:

| Hello all, well with enough digging around I found out why when I
| clicked on PGP options it only showed a blank page.  When you are in
| mail options you must go to the Address Book options and make sure that;
| Expand names in the compose window automatically in the background?  IS
| checked.  This was also the problem with getting a blank window and
| Expand Names not working, I also put My Addressbook into the Selected
| Address Books: and also into, Choose the address book to use when adding
| addresses.  Now I made all of these changes at the same time so I don't
| know if just one of them would have given me the PGP Options page but
| this is all that I did and it works now.  Thanks to everyone for all of
| the suggestions.

It is definitely NOT the expand names feature since I don't have that
active.  Most likely, it has something to do with an addressbook - I will
have to rewrite the PGP stuff to allow use of the PGP functionality without
an address book.

By the way, the reason you were getting a blank screen is because most
likely you had error reporting turned off for PHP.

michael

Michael Slusarz [slusarz@bigworm.colorado.edu]
The University of Colorado at Boulder