[imp] Netpliance I-Opener problem

jlewis@lewis.org jlewis@lewis.org
Thu, 18 Jul 2002 00:09:54 -0400 (EDT)

Having recently upgraded from an old IMP 2.2.x install to 3.1, I'm now
getting reports from customers with Netpliance I-Openers that the new
version of IMP is unusable (some of the buttons/pages don't work/display),
whereas they used to use the 2.2.x version just fine.

I don't actually have an I-Opener to test from, and I've not gotten any
reports with more meaningful details.  Has anyone done any testing of IMP
3.1 / Horde 2.1 with the I-Opener?

Netpliance apparently folded nearly two years ago and no longer supports
the product.  http://www.netpliance.com/

 Jon Lewis *jlewis@lewis.org*|  I route
 Atlantic Net                |