[imp] Compose Message Warning

Ed engineer@mca.k12.pa.us
Thu, 18 Jul 2002 18:41:51 -0400

For the message's body, the html source shows:
   <textarea class="fixed" tabindex="5" name="message" rows="20" cols="80"
wrap="hard" >

</textarea>

There are no other additional errors or warnings in the source.  These are
the last lines of the code:

<form action="/horde/imp/spelling.php" method="post" name="spelling"
target="impspelling">
   <input type="hidden" name="message" value="" />
   <input type="hidden" name="spell_lang" value="" />
</form>

<iframe id="autoexpand" name="autoexpand"
style="width:0px;height:0px;border-width:0px" src="expand.php"  ></iframe>
<!--
if (parent.frames.horde_main) parent.document.title = 'Mail :: Message
Composition';
//-->
</script>
<b>Warning</b>:  Unexpected characters at end of address: