[imp] Compose Message Warning

Michael Cochrane mike@graftonhall.co.nz
Fri, 19 Jul 2002 04:57:43 +0100

Quoting Ed <engineer@mca.k12.pa.us>:

> In the compose window, we have 2 problems.
> 1. After selecting to compose a new message, the body field always begins
> with 6 empty lines.
empty signature possibly. try adding some text to you signature in identities
and see if it makes a difference.

> 2. At the bottom of the Compose Window below the Attachments, we always
> have the following warning:
> Warning: Unexpected characters at end of address: (errflg=3) in Unknown on
> line 0

These warnings are coming from your c-client... i log all php errors to a file
and have display error off so users don't see these random errors.

- Mike :-)

--
One man's poison ivy is another man's spinach. - George Ade
signature from Siglets.com

This mail sent from Mike's CVS HEAD install of IMP: http://horde.org/imp/