[imp] External modification of IMP identities

Michael Cochrane mike@graftonhall.co.nz
Fri, 19 Jul 2002 04:36:20 +0100

I kinda implemented the idea from a different approach and added a signature API
to imp... and implemented a siglets.com version so i can choose a category in my
identities option and each time i start an email it has a signature from the
category in it. see the bottom of this email.

http://www.graftonhall.co.nz/mikes/Horde%20Diffs/Random%20Signatures/

- Mike :-)